Next Event Date: 17 March 2019
Venue: Foreshore, Mooloolaba Esplanade, Mooloolaba, QLD
Experience Mooloolaba Tri and Swim, Bike, Run, Fun party! Mooloolaba Triathlon Festival is one of the largest Olympic distance (1.5km swim / 40km cycle / 10km run) triathlon events in Australia. It is a 3-day family friendly multi-sports festival held annually. It is only a short 1.5 hour flight from Sydney and you are guaranteed eventful days filled with festivities along the beautiful Sunchine Coast from the country to the most enthralling beaches.
Celebrating its 27th eventful year in 2019, the Mooloolaba Triathlon is the centrepiece of a three-day multi-sport festival. There are also a number of family friendly events run during this event including the ASICS Mooloolaba Twilight 5km run, 1k Ocean Swim, Superkidz Triathlon and the Special Tri.
Prices (Prices increase closer to the event)
Individual: $260 (+ 8% Active Fee)
- ASICS Mooloolaba Twilight 5km run
- 1k Ocean Swim
- Superkidz Triathlon and the Special Tri
- The Twilight Run – a 4 loop course designed for speed racers
- Families are also welcome to come along and walk the 5km course
Who can participate:
Triathlon competitors must be 15 years and above
Team Triathlon competitors must be 14 years or older.
All athletes are required to do the onsite check prior to the vent and every athlete needs to have a valid membership to Triathlon Australia or any other National Triathlon Federation.
Limited parking for spectators close to the event site.
Feel free to park in Mooloolaba State Primary School and other designated parking areas within walking distance.
Click here to register here as an individual or as a team.
For more Information & event updates:
- Download the App here: The Mooloolaba Triathlon App has up to date event information, schedule, athlete splits and results.
- Visit the event’s official website here for more details. For inquiries e-mail at email@example.com
- Follow on Facebook to keep yourself up to date with upcoming event information.